My top 10 Christmas songs
So, while we where baking gingerbread cookies and listening to Christmas songs, I was thinking of some of my favorite Christmas songs. And here is a list of some of them.
1. Fairytale Of New York – The Pogues, Kirsty MacColl
2. Cold December Night – Michael Bublé
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Andrew Belle
4. Santa Baby – Michael Bublé
5. Auld Lang Syne – Kurt Nilsen
6. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! – Dean Martin
7. Sleigh Ride – Fun.
8. Last Christmas – Ariana Grande
9. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass – All Time Low
10. Yule Shoot Your Eye Out – Fall Out Boy
I’ll pretty much listen to any Christmas song, but these are some of the ones I’m liking a bit extra right now. I listen to Christmas music at work all day, and I can listen to more when I get home after work. It cheers me up, even when it’s gloomy and dark. Anyone else have any favorites?